Happy Spring, the season of new growth and fresh beginnings. Every year at this time the Personnel Ministry evaluates church staff. Every staff member, including me, fills out a self-evaluation form, then sits down with members of Personnel for a conversation about accomplishments, ways to improve, and future goals. The self-evaluation consists of the following questions:
- What did you accomplish in your work/ministry in the past year?
- What are your current goals?
- How do you plan to fulfill these goals?
- Are there particular areas where your knowledge could be refreshed or new things learned?
- What could the church do to enhance your working life?
You can be part of the process. If you have comments on staff performance, praise you’d like to pass along, or insights for staff that you think could make BPC a better place to worship and serve, send them directly to Personnel Ministry chair Steve Drumheller by Tuesday March 28th. Your comments will be shared with the whole Personnel Ministry and with staff as appropriate.
Send your comments to Steve’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org; to his phone address: 4500 West Benoit Trail, Blacksburg, 24060; or give him a call: (540) 449-5322.
Scripture Readings: 1 Samuel 16:1-13; Psalm 23; Ephesians 5:8-14; John 9: 1-41.
The prayer list can be found here.