A week;-long conference in the mountains of western NC which is open to youth who will have completed 8th-12th grades. Each day offers energizers, music, keynote address, small group activities and conversation, recreation, and worship. BPC's youth will stay, share meals and back-home devotions in a house in Montreat with chaperones: Colleen and Russell Drumheller, and Susan Hunter.
Cost is as follows. $100 per person towards food, lodging and transportation. Scholarships are available if needed.
- On or before September 18th: $260 + $100 = $360
- Between September 19th and January 20th: $265 + $100 = $365
- Between January 21st and February 20th: $275 + $100 = $375
- Between February 21st and March 20th: $285 + $100 = $385
- Between March 21st and April 20th: $295 + $100 = $395
- After April 20th: $305 + $100 = $405