Youth Group meets every Sunday 5:30-7:30 pm in Fellowship Hall unless otherwise noted.
Enjoy 3 nights/4 days of being with other for youth energizers, music, keynote, small groups, worship and recreation in Harrisonburg and the Shenandoah Valley. Share twin rooms and eat meals in the conference center hotel in the middle of the campus. Open to youth who will have completed 6th-8th grades. Cost is $370 per person before March 25. Add $25 after that date. Scholarships are available.
A week;-long conference in the mountains of western NC which is open to youth who will have completed 8th-12th grades. Each day offers energizers, music, keynote address, small group activities and conversation, recreation, and worship. BPC's youth will stay, share meals and back-home devotions in a house in Montreat with chaperones: Colleen and Russell Drumheller, and Susan Hunter.
Cost is as follows. $100 per person towards food, lodging and transportation. Scholarships are available if needed.
- On or before September 18th: $260 + $100 = $360
- Between September 19th and January 20th: $265 + $100 = $365
- Between January 21st and February 20th: $275 + $100 = $375
- Between February 21st and March 20th: $285 + $100 = $385
- Between March 21st and April 20th: $295 + $100 = $395
- After April 20th: $305 + $100 = $405
Join us for our annual Gingerbread House Dinner!
Bring a dish to share and goodies to decorate with. Help is needed!
- Bakers to make house pieces
- Builders to assemble gingerbread houses
- Whippers to make icing for decorating during dinner
- Set-up and clean-up for Fellowship Hall
A time for our whole church family to be together! We will be carving pumpkins outside from 4pm-5pm and will move the festivities inside at 5pm for a spaghetti dinner that will benefit CROP Hunger Walk hosted by our youth. There will be live music! Bring your own pumpkin to carve and a donation for dinner.
Youth and adult volunteers will be needed to bring salad, desserts, set-up, serve, and clean-up. Sign up to help by clicking:
Join other middle school youth from the Presbytery of the Peaks for an overnight retreat at beautiful Camp Bethel in Fincastle, VA. Registration is due to Susan Hunter by Oct. 1st. Cost is $55 which includes overnight stay, 2 meals, a t-shirt and retreat programming.